Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionStruggling with the emotional and physical scars of war, Marine Pete Cross returns to his hometown, Heart Falls, New York, bitter and broken. The last person he wants to see is the stubborn tomboy from his past, Cara Sands. The guy code of ethics demands he keep his hands to himself where his best friend's sister is concerned, but Cara never got that memo. Apparently, neither did Pete's libido, because his desire for her is stronger than ever. Cara has clue where the man she loves went, but she'll do whatever it takes to bring him back. Pete tries to push Cara away with bitterness and anger, but she yanks him right back with understanding and patience. Her persistence drags them closer to an outcome that might destroy them both or show him, once and for all, the power of second chances.
- Author BiographyK. D. Friedrich is a writer of Contemporary and Paranormal Romance. A graduate of NYIT, she earned a BS in Interdisciplinary Studies with concentrations in art, social science, psychology, and business. The culprit of that odd mixture was a severe case of indecision. She lives to create, interesting worlds and compelling characters, hot alpha heroes being her favorite. In 2013, her novel Soul Tie Seduction placed second in the Golden Palm contest for Paranormal Romance. She is a PRO member of the Romance Writers of America as well as a member of her local RWA chapter Long Island Romance Writers. She is also a lifelong New Yorker, overprotective mother (her daughter's words), and an obsessive reader of romance. You can find K. D. Friedrich on Twitter @KDFriedrich_ and on her Facebook page K. D. Friedrich.
- Author(s)K D Friedrich
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/05/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight245 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.