All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCross-numbers are the mathematical equivalent of crossword puzzles. The earlier puzzles in this book only require simple arithmetic and basic kwledge, but, as the sequence continues, so the level of difficulty increases. The later ones also demand some enjoyable logical reasoning to tease out the solutions. For the final puzzles, access to a calculator would be helpful and some would say essential. Anyone who enjoys arithmetic and likes to search for patterns and relations between numbers will find much to please them in this book.
- Author(s)John Parker
- PublisherTarquin Publications
- Date of Publication01/01/1994
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleBack to fundamentals
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTarquin Publications
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight172 g
- Width207 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Reading Age10+
- Interest Age10-12+
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.25
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.