All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach of the 20 circular designs in this book is accompanied by a full-color and symbol chart for 14-count Aida or 28-count evenweave linen. Each design measures approximately 8 x 8 inches and all can be displayed in a simple embroidery hoop. The designs include creatures from around the world: a cute kitten, the majestic tiger, an adorable Koala or panda, rabbits, squirrels, deer, and badgers. Birds have t been forgotten, and include a magnificent peacock or the colorful hummingbird. All are set amongst delightful floral scenes that depict seasons of the year and will surely delight stitchers and animal and bird lovers alike.
- Author BiographyLesley Teare is a leading textile designer and needlecraft designer and the author of several books on cross-stitch designs, including Fantasy Cross Stitch and Oriental Cross Stitch. Many of her designs appear regularly in top needlework magazines.
- Author(s)Lesley Teare
- PublisherTuva Publishing
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationIstanbul
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintTuva Publishing
- Weight204 g
- Width163 mm
- Height221 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.41
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.