All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $89.88Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
About this product
- DescriptionA delight for fairy fanatics, this guide presents over 50 designs to enchant cross stitchers everywhere. Project ideas range from bags to banners, cards to cushions and pot lids to pictures, with full-colour charts and step-by-step instructions for making up.
- Author BiographyThe book features the work of Joan Elliott, Lesley Teare, Claire Crompton, Maria Diaz and Lucie Heaton, all of whom are popular cross stitch designers and regular contributors to the needlecraft press.
- PublisherDavid & Charles
- Date of Publication25/08/2006
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationNewton Abbot
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintDavid & Charles
- Content Note50 colour illustrations, 50 colour charts
- Weight295 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.