All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.51Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
About this product
- DescriptionThis compact compendium of 20 cross-stitch charts uses a limited and identical palette of threads for each project. There are 20 circular designs in the book, and each of the patterns is accompanied by a full-color and symbol chart for 14-count Aida or 28-count evenweave linen. Each design concentrates on a flower or a floral group that captures the very essence of the shapes and colors of the plant. The designs include seasonal wreaths, vases and jugs brimming with color, gardens with lovely cottages and birds, flowers in a landscape, and single beautiful blooms. Each project re-creates a little bit of nature.
- Author BiographyLesley Teare is a leading textile designer and needlecraft designer and the author of several books on cross-stitch designs, including Fantasy Cross Stitch and Oriental Cross Stitch. Many of her designs appear regularly in top needlework magazines.
- Author(s)Lesley Teare
- PublisherTuva Publishing
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationIstanbul
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintTuva Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight318 g
- Width165 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.