All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEach title in the Cross Stitch Motif series contains dozens of themed borders, small and large images, and samplers to inspire an endless array of stitching projects. Easy-to-follow color charts and a color pattern key for each page make each book a useful addition to every design library.</p></p> To commemorate a happy arrival and alphabets to create beautiful name plates, this book's beautiful samplers are perfect for a new baby gift. There are great ideas for both boys and girls, from cuddly teddy bears to colorful disaurs, and the patterns for these adorable motifs add charm to personal gifts and decorations for the nursery.
- Author Biography<b>Maria Diaz</b> is a freelance needlecraft designer who has been published regularly in magazines and books worldwide.
- Author(s)Maria Diaz
- PublisherTuva Publishing
- Date of Publication25/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Series TitleCross Stitch Motif
- Place of PublicationIstanbul
- Country of PublicationTurkey
- ImprintTuva Publishing
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width163 mm
- Height224 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.