All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $70.50
- AU $32.48Trending at AU $37.71
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.22
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $30.99Trending at AU $39.61
- AU $11.25Trending at AU $14.70
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $32.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis casebook provides an overview of two increasingly related aspects of contemporary applied psychology: the exploration of computer-based psychological assessment strategies across cultures and the cross-cultural generalization of psychological constructs and procedures, particularly psychological assessment. In particular, the book is devoted to exploring the cultural generalizability in a Chinese context of the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory-2 (MMPI-2), and the use of the Minnesota Report for the MMPI-2, the most widely used computer-based MMPI-2 interpretive system. Clinical case examples highlight the cultural convergences and divergences in the use of the Chinese version of the MMPI-2 and the Minnesota Report.
- Author BiographyFanny Cheung is Professor of Psychology and Chairperson of the Department of Psychology, The Chinese University of Hong Kong. James N. Butcher is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Psychology, University of Minnesota, and Principal Investigator of the MMPI-2
- Author(s)Fanny M. Cheung,James N. Butcher
- PublisherThe Chinese University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2008
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationHong Kong
- Country of PublicationHong Kong
- ImprintThe Chinese University Press
- Weight482 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.