All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.03Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
About this product
- DescriptionIntroducing Alice Quentin, a London psychologist with family baggage, who finds herself at the center of a grisly series of murdersAlice Quentin is a psychologist with some painful family secrets, but she has a good job, a good-looking boyfriend, and excellent coping skills, even when that job includes evaluating a convicted killer who's about to be released from prison. One of the highlights of her day is going for a nice, long run around her beloved London it's impossible to fret or feel guilty about your mother or brother when you're concentrating on your breathing until she stumbles upon a dead body at a former graveyard for prostitutes, Crossbones Yard. The dead woman's wounds are alarmingly similar to the signature style of Ray and Marie Benson, who tortured and killed thirteen women before they were caught and sent to jail. Five of their victims were never found. That was six years ago, and the last thing Alice wants to do is to enter the sordid world of the Bensons or anyone like them. But when the police ask for her help in building a psychological profile of the new murderer, she finds that the killer and the danger to her and the people she cares about may already be closer than she ever imagined.With gripping suspense and a terrific new heroine, Kate Rhodes's Crossbones Yard introduces a powerful new voice in crime fiction.
- Author BiographyKATE RHODES was born in London and lives in Cambridge, England. She completed a doctorate in American literature, then taught English at universities in Britain and the United States. She has published two collections of poetry, and has received a number of honors and awards for her writing. Crossbones Yard is her debut novel.
- Author(s)Kate Rhodes
- PublisherMinotaur Books
- Date of Publication21/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitleAlice Quentin
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMinotaur Books
- Weight268 g
- Width140 mm
- Height212 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.