All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.64Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $18.53Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $30.92Trending at AU $31.88
- AU $12.34Trending at AU $13.97
About this product
- DescriptionChristos Gage's debut in the Crossed mythos is one you won't soon forget. This volume of Crossed takes readers into the mind of a traitor to the human race. An anthropologist who sides with an alpha-Crossed to spare his life and betray the struggling survivors around him. Watching his own usefulness dwindle in the eyes of the violence hungry Crossed, he must ultimately make a decision if death will come to him on their terms or his. And fan-favorite, horror master David Lapham returns to the series that he helped establish with a story that pushes the boundaries of sanity to the very brink. The horrific violence of the Crossed spills across the page leaving images that will haunt your nightmares for years to come. There is help. There is hope. There is only the Crossed. Go where other horror survival stories fear to tread and enter the grueling world of the Crossed! Trade collects issues numbered 29 - 36 of the ongoing Crossed: Badlands series.
- Author BiographyChristos Gage worked as a TV writer on Numb3rs and Law and Order. His comics work includes Union Jack and Iron Man. David Lapham, award-winning creator, writer and artist of Stray Bullets, he also wrote Harbinger and Daredevil/Punisher, and has written extensively for Marvel Comics.
- Author(s)Christos Gage,David Lapham
- PublisherAvatar Press
- Date of Publication24/12/2013
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAvatar Press
- Content Notechiefly illustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width165 mm
- Height257 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Artist(s)Christian Zanier
- Interest AgeFrom 16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.