All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.92Trending at AU $28.26
About this product
- DescriptionYoung beautiful girl, snatched from a warm Christian family to start a life of abuse and control at nineteen years old. By the time she was twenty nine she was the mother of six, with every pregnancy the abuse became more intense. You have got to read what six incent little ones had to endure, told by their father that they would t amount to anything, drop out of school and end up on drugs. Was that the fate of these six children or did something miraculous happen?
- Author BiographyNina Hart lives in Davie Florida and when she became a single parent in 1988, she coined the phrase, Children are our greatest investment. Nina is very passionate about topics such as: Single Parenting; I'm Not A Statistic, From Domestic Violence To Freedom; Are You A Victim or Victor? Respect is Non-negotiable; Kids, You've Got What It Takes; Invest In Your Kids Today And Reap The Rewards Tomorrow, additional topics are too many to mention... Today all Nina's children are grown and they ensure that she has everything she needs. In a recent conversation with one of the boy's, he chuckled as they laughed and talked together; Mom you sure knew what you were doing when you coined that phrase. Her children are in fact her greatest investment, but her eight grandchildren are her rarest treasure!
- Author(s)Nina Hart
- PublisherSix Hearts Incorporated
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSix Hearts Incorporated
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight295 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.