All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRafe Caradec gambler, wanderer, soldier of fortune was as hard a man as the battlefields and waterfronts of Latin America could fashion, but he was as good as his word. As Charles Rodney lay dying in a dank ship s fo c sle, Rafe swore to make sure that Rodney s Wyoming ranch went to his daughter, Ann. In Painted Rock, Wyoming, Caradec found land for a man to love, miles of rolling grasslands and towering mountains. He also found that one of the most ruthless men in the territory had set his sights on both Rodney s ranch and his daughter. But Rafe Caradec had given his word, and once he d looked deep into Ann Rodney s eyes, thing short of death would stop him from keeping the promise he d made.
- Author Biography<b>Louis L'Amour</b> is the only American-born novelist in history to receive both the Presidential Medal of Freedom and the Congressional Gold Medal. He published ninety novels, thirty short-story collections, two works of nonfiction, a memoir, <i></i><b>Education of a Wandering Man</b>, and a volume of poetry, <b>Smoke from This Altar</b>. There are more than 300 million copies of his books in print.
- Author(s)Louis L'Amour
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- Date of Publication15/12/2014
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2014
- ImprintBantam Books Inc
- Weight150 g
- Width169 mm
- Height166 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byJason Culp
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time300
Save on Audio Books
- AU $16.32Trending at AU $20.58
- AU $13.67Trending at AU $18.06
- AU $89.47Trending at AU $97.57
- AU $30.20Trending at AU $37.63
- AU $27.59Trending at AU $32.45
- AU $21.05Trending at AU $28.92
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $51.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.