All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will stimulate readers to cross borders: between theory and practice, between research and everyday therapy, between out-patient and in-patient psychotherapy, between the view of ones own, the kwn and the culturally foreign. Yet it is only with an awareness of these borders, an ackwledgement and respect of them, that it will be possible to proceed towards integrating differences, where this makes sense and appears necessary.
- Author BiographyAlf Gerlach, MD, is an academically qualified sociologist who studied sociology and medicine at the Universities of Saarbruecken and Frankfurt am Main. He has worked at the Department for Psychotherapy and Psychosomatics in the University Hospital of Frankfurt, and is currently lecturer for psychoanalytic oriented psychotherapy in the program of the German-Chinese Academy for Psychotherapy. He is a member of the German Psychoanalytic Society and of the International Psychoanalytical Association and a training analyst at the Psychoanalytic Institutes in Mainz and Saarbruecken. He has also been chair of the German Society for Psychoanalysis, Psychotherapy, Psychosomatics and Depth Psychology (DGPT), and a member of the China Committee of the International Psychoanalytical Association. Anne-Marie Schloesser is an academically qualified psychologist and a training and supervising psychoanalyst of the German Psychoanalytical Society (DPG) and the International Psychoanalytic Association. Her scientific publications include psychology in the medical field, supervision work in forensic psychiatry and on the Transitional Object.
- PublisherKarnac Books
- Date of Publication01/11/2009
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleThe EFPP Monograph Series
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKarnac Books
- Weight454 g
- Width147 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlf Gerlach,Anne-Marie Schloesser
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.