All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.20
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.08
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.02
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.83
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.26
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.87
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.98
About this product
- DescriptionThis mograph centers on the effort to understand the issue of return migration to Palestine from a sociological point of view. Six papers examine various human situations among Palestinians, ranging from villages that have been divided by borders such as the Green Line to populations of Palestinian origin that have been cut off from their roots in Palestine and are w seeking to establish their lives elsewhere. The common theme is the role of borders and boundaries.
- Author BiographySARI HANAFI is a sociologist and director of the Palestinian Refugee and Diaspora Center in Ramallah.
- PublisherThe American University in Cairo Press
- Date of Publication01/03/2008
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCairo Papers in Social Science
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 29, no. 1
- Place of PublicationCairo
- Country of PublicationEgypt
- ImprintThe American University in Cairo Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps, figures
- Weight249 g
- Width140 mm
- Height211 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited bySari Hanafi
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.