All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCrossing Lines addresses the issues of race and mixed race at the turn of the 21st century. Representing multiple academic disciplines, the volume invites readers to consider the many ways that identity, community, and collectivity are formed, while addressing the challenges that multiracial identity poses to our understanding of race and ethnicity.
- Author BiographyMarc Coronado received her PhD in American Literature and Culture from the University of California Santa Barbara and currently teaches literature, Latina/o and mixed race studies at De Anza College in California. Rudy P. Guevarra, Jr., is a Ph.D. candidate in History at the University of California, Santa Barbara. His research interests include race and ethnicity, Chicano history, Asian Pacific Islander history, U.S. labor history, and multiracial/multiethnic identity. Jeffrey A. S. Moniz is an assistant professor in the College of Education at the University of Hawai'i. He teaches and writes about matters of race, ethnicity, and culture at the College's Institute for Teacher Education. Laura Furlan Szanto is a creative writer and Ph.D. candidate at the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she specializes in American Indian literatures. Her dissertation examines representations of urban Indians in contemporary fiction.
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/02/2005
- SubjectSocial Studies: General
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight272 g
- Width143 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byJeffrey A. S. Moniz,Jr.,Marc Coronado,Rudy P. Guevarra
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.