All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionRam Dass tells us that death is perfectly safe. If you had a book that could inspire comfort and healing during this trying time, this is it. Crossing the Bridge is a FULL COLOR book combining original art with poignant words. It can be read within 15 minutes. yet supplies days and weeks of comfort and healing to make this a more soulful and gentler time for everyone involved.This book is based on a true story. Berkson had a 30-year relationship with a patient who was w dying and terrified. She called Lindsey and asked for help to make this experience more beautiful for her and her husband, family and friends. The patient felt her terror was ruining the last days of her life. Lindsey wrote the first draft of this book and Fedxed it to the family. They read it the first time in 10 minutes and immediately re-read it again. From that moment on, the entire experience became peaceful, soulful, even incredulously wonderful. Crossing the Bridge transforms painful memories into inspiring ones. All families facing the loss of a loved one, all persons facing letting go, should read this short yet effective guide on passing. With more elderly people worldwide, and increasing cases of serious disease, this is a book to gift, share, and give to make suffering hurt less.
- Author BiographyBerkson has been well known in the world of integrative medicine, nutrition and health education for years. Due to her own health issues from a drug her mother was given while pregnant with her, and working in a dialysis clinic from co-inventing a drug for diabetes and dialysis patients, Berkson has seen life from both sides of the table: practitioner and patient, and has dealt with crisis in disease and transition, for decades. She has worked closely with many patients facing death. Lindsey has taught courses on dealing with crisis in health such as at the Omega Institute in Austin, TX. Lindsey has combined haunting lovely original art with words that reach and cradle our hearts instantaneously.
- Author(s)Lindsey Berkson
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication14/01/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width203 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.