Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.51
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.01
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.36
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $15.93
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $11.95
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.74
About this product
- DescriptionJane Alderson, a forest ranger in Washington State doesn't need a man. She is in love with her job until Ben Martin, a researcher from New York shows up. She is reluctant to commit to a relationship that will end after the six months he is doing research, but tell her heart that. After all, he is handsome, intelligent, and interested. When her college boyfriend, Seth shows back up, ready and eager to continue where they had left off, The situation gets fiery and Jane has to decide which love she wants.
- Author BiographyGwen Kruger lives on five acres of woods in Washington State with the deer, bears, squirrels and a husband. She always wanted to be a forester and Jane is the kind of girl she would have been.
- Author(s)Gwen Kruger
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication07/07/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.