Save on Audio Books
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.47
- AU $25.20Trending at AU $36.59
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $44.90Trending at AU $48.29
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $28.36
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $36.98
- AU $25.76Trending at AU $32.99
About this product
- DescriptionIn Crossing the Thinnest Line, Lauren Leader-Chivee looks at America and describes the possibility for our nation when we embrace our differences.At the heart of America's current social conflict are fundamental questions about our values as a nation. What does it mean to be American? When will women be fully equal? Should gays and lesbians have equal rights? Does racism still exist? What should we do about immigration? As one of the most diverse nations on earth, how can we live together peacefully and productively? Leader-Chivee passionately argues that we must find a way to make our multifaceted diversity an asset, or else it will continue to be our deepest and most painful source of strife. In Crossing the Thinnest Line, she explains it is possible to bridge our divides and turn our differences into a source of ingenuity, invation, and prosperity. It is possible to talk about difference so that everyone becomes part of the solution.
- PublisherCenter Street
- Date of Publication20/09/2016
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCenter Street
- Read byLauren Leader-Chivee,Sarah Mollo-Christensen
- Contained items statement9 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time623
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.