All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionSolvers can begin their cranium-crushing crossword journey with this collection by legendary constructor Bob Klahn. It tests their wits with everything from trivia teasers to witty wordplay.
- Author BiographyBob Klahn is known in the crossword world as a master puzzle maker whose clues are especially vibrant and tricky. Klahn attended Phillips Academy in Andover, and majored in mathematics at Princeton. That's when his 41-year career in IT began, and along the way he cofounded CrosSynergy, a syndicated peer-reviewed crossword company.
- Author(s)Bob Klahn
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication10/10/2013
- Series TitleAbsolutely Nasty Crosswords
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date20/04/2015
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Weight318 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.