CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.50
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $71.11
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.59
- AU $70.94Trending at AU $76.22
- AU $17.65Trending at AU $20.83
- AU $16.58Trending at AU $22.43
- AU $12.65Trending at AU $18.66
About this product
- Description(Color Version) Crow, the King of Sumo tells the story of Koji, a young boy who befriends one of the cooks on a U.S. Navy ship. As the unlikely pair connects, they become great friends, and Crow goes on to challenge the sumo champion of Japan. Along the way, they learn a lot from each other. Set in Japan during the Edo period of Japanese history, the tale has a fun and heartwarming connection to the modern world.
- Author BiographyLarry Knipfing was born on Long Island, New York, in 1958 and has made Japan his home since 1980. Most of his writing has centered on things Japanese. Horace, The Shunga Tales, and Crow, the King of Sumo are the first of a series of fiction pieces that he will release in 2012. He has also written a collection of short stories, The Shyest Man in Japan. He is interested in exploring the essence of Japanese beauty in both his writing, and other artistic forms.
- Author(s)Larry Knipfing
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/12/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.