All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide for visiting Ketchikan on a cruise to see more, spend less and have more fun On Your Own.
- Author BiographyTom Ogg was the founder of CruiseReviews.com and PortReviews.com and has been on hundreds of cruises the world over. Training cruise professionals onboard cruise ships kept Tom busy in ports exploring for the unique and interesting. While many of Tom's port reviews are still featured on Port Reviews.com Tom found that many cruisers really enjoyed his On Your Own reviews, as they didn't want to be stuck buying shore excursions to explore a new port. Tom founded Cruise Port Guides to share the wonderful experience of visiting cruise ports on your own to see more, spend less and have more fun.
- Author(s)Tom Ogg
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication08/12/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight77 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.