All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.06
- AU $70.96Trending at AU $126.78
- AU $6.83Trending at AU $10.44
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.49
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.41
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.65
About this product
- DescriptionDespite representing a fairly small fraction of global tourism activity, the cruise sector has been experiencing a steady growth rate over the last years. The 1st International Cruise Conference (ICC) and its proceedings documented here face the changes which accompany this process of growth. The corresponding refereed papers are organized under the following themes: New trends and invations, human resource management, information techlogy and standardization. The underlying motivation behind this collection of works is to bridge the gap between cruise theory and practice, by providing a 'living research agenda' aligned with the cruise sector's realities and needs.
- Author BiographyProf. Dr. Alexis Papathanassis specializes on Cruise Management and Tourism Information Systems at the Bremerhaven University of Applied Sciences.
- PublisherSpringer Fachmedien Wiesbaden
- Date of Publication26/08/2009
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationWeisbaden
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintGWV Fachverlage GmbH
- Content Note69 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight255 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edited byAlexis Papathanassis
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.