Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
About this product
- DescriptionIn this edition of Cruise Travel Destinations, we explore world heritage sites and sacred destinations; from a city carved into the walls of towering sandstone mountains to Jerusalem, The Holy City, a sacred pilgrimage city with an overwhelming spiritual experience, and on to the Greek Islands, which have long been a source of fascination, offering an air of relaxation and a peaceful getaway from big city life. In this general interest travel guide with uniquely displayed pictorial illustration and storyboard wording, you are taken to lands that conjure up visions of white sandy beaches, turquoise blue seas, small harbours filled with little gaily painted fishing boats, romantic sunsets...and ouzo. The Greek Islands possess an overwhelming warmth and charm, unique to the Greek way of life. Stopping at ports along the Turkish coastline and entering the historic Dardanelles we journey to the infamous city of Istanbul and enter the Black Sea via the Bosporus for a brief look at Bulgaria and the Ukraine. This edition serves as ather great snapshot of travel destinations. Cruise Travel Destination editions for the Baltic, South America, Asia, and more Mediterranean ports to follow shortly.
- Author BiographyBorn, raised and educated at Kingswood College and St. Stithians College in South Africa, Kevin Wright lives in Kempton Park in the Gauteng region of the country. Kevin initially spent several years in the construction industry building houses and town house complexes before breaking away to the audio-visual industry and photography. With an interest to travel Kevin has worked aboard various prestige cruise liners, namely Silversea, Oceania Cruise and Regent Seven Seas, for over 14 years as a desktop publisher, and has been able to travel extensively to all the continents of our world. His general interest travel guide series, Cruise Travel Destinations, allows his audience to experience the magnitude and beauty of our world through a pictorial display of snap shot travel ideas and storyboard wording that will encourage anyone who loves to dream of exotic destinations and has a desire to travel.
- Author(s)Kevin Wright
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/10/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight347 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.