All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThis new title covers the extensive cruising area of Galicia in the north west of Spain from Ribadeo to Bayona, where the beautiful rias provide shelter from the Atlantic in picturesque harbours and remote anchorages. The authors have spent several seasons cruising in the area and using their local connections have produced a modern guide that provides in-depth information necessary for yachts spending time visiting the rÃas and ports of Galicia.
- Author BiographyCarlos Rojas has sailed yachts since the beginning of this century., a short and intensive period during which he has crossed the Atlantic, cruised the Pacific and made several passages across Biscay, sailed to Ireland and to France. His passion has taken him to many remote corners of the world. Carlos has lived most of his life in Britain but was originally from Spain. Robert Bailey was brought up in a sailing family Over a period of 35 years much of the coastline of the northwest appraches to Europe have been avidly explored.
- Author(s)Carlos Rojas,Robert Bailey
- PublisherImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2008
- SubjectWalking / Hiking & Activity Maps & Guides
- Place of PublicationHuntingdon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintImray,Laurie,Norie & Wilson Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. maps
- Weight1620 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.