All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $63.56Trending at AU $65.52
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.76
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $31.90
- AU $69.99Trending at AU $86.08
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $47.63
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.33
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.57
About this product
- DescriptionFrom Jamie Oliver's favourite dinner lady, Nora Sands, this recipe book is all you need to make some great healthy meals that are fun too. Each recipe includes an ingredients list, a child-friendly method and a Top Tip . There is a contents page on page 1, plus a glossary and index on pages 20 and 21. *Green/ Band 5 books offer early readers patterned language and varied characters. *Text type - An instruction text. * The cafe menu on page 22 and the opening hours on page 23 encourage children to discuss the recipes and healthy food that they enjoy and would like in their cafe. * Curriculum links - Science: Life Processes and living things Humans and other animals: Kw that eating the right types of food helps humans keep healthy. * This book has been levelled for Reading Recovery.
- Author BiographyNora Sands is the dinner lady who was at the frontline with Jamie Oliver to improve the food our children eat in schools.
- Author(s)Nora Sands
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication01/09/2007
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleCollins Big Cat
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight70 g
- Width170 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Series Edited byCliff Moon
- Format DetailsA-format paperback
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
- Interest AgeFrom 4
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.