All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Books
Save on Other Books
- AU $27.48Trending at AU $29.17
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.40
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $23.20
- AU $17.72Trending at AU $23.36
- AU $21.10Trending at AU $22.10
- AU $27.50Trending at AU $30.32
- AU $14.89Trending at AU $15.45
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is a documentary of facts about a relationship which was conducted on a long distance basis. The truth was that when one of the partner was concentrating on building a relationship, the other in the Philippines was t only cheating but was in actual fact living a prostitute. That other in other to gain a United States resident visa, continued to lie, deceiving the other partner that she cared about the relationship. The other partner never knew or detected the fraud in her until it was too late. Despite the fact that she has a daughter for him and later got pregnant with a son when she arrive the United States, she never intended to live or share her life with him. In fact the reasons of her reason of bearing his children were for her to be able to stay in the United States and t be deported by the United States Immigration and Naturalization Services. However, her plots was meet with the fact that while she lived as a prostitute, she contacted one of the incurable and deadly sexual transmitted decease; the Human Papalluma Virus (HPV). In female, HPV is the solely responsible for all forms of cervical cancers. He on the other hand was thankful, that her illness was detected earlier eugh before he could be infected by the decease. The fact ended the relationship with two children to care for.
- Author(s)Christian C Nwobi Ph D
- Date of Publication01/04/2006
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight213 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.