All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.31
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.21
- AU $81.39Trending at AU $83.63
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $7.80Trending at AU $8.37
- AU $9.82Trending at AU $13.80
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.49
About this product
- DescriptionFormer band director Michelle Schusterman ends her adorable series about middleschool band geeks with the perfect coda!The band has been preparing for their big regional competition all year and it's time for all of their work to pay off. On top of preparing for competition, Holly is excited to go to the Spring Dance with Owen, but is he still interested after meeting a new girl at art camp over spring break? Holly and friends band together to have an amazing end to their seventh grade year.
- Author BiographyMichelle Schusterman is a former band director and forever band geek, dating back to when she first picked up a pair of drumsticks in the sixth grade. Now Michelle writes books, screenplays, and music. She lives in New York City with her husband (and band mate) and their chocolate lab (who is more of a vocalist).
- Author(s)Michelle Schusterman
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleI Heart Band
- Series Part/Volume Number04
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintG P Putnam's Sons
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height193 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.