All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $47.96Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionFrom out of the sea, from out of the spray, the crab family's going on holiday! And so begins a grand day out at the seashore, as a family of crabs ventures on land to picnic on the beach (yum, peanut butter and jellyfish!), play games in an arcade (t even a crab wins at The Claw), and slide and glide in a water park. This is ordinary boardwalk. Here, a seagull runs the candy store, a shark sits in front of a tattoo parlor, a seahorse hawks prizes, and the water park's lifeguard is an octopus. Join Mom, Dad, two crablets, and Grannie as they create holiday memories like other. Young readers will delight in the clever rhyming verses paired with wacky and wonderful illustrations from the imagination of acclaimed New Hampshire artist Marty Kelley.
- Author BiographyMarty Kelley is the author and illustrator of the children's books Fall Is Not Easy, The Rules, Winter Woes, Summer Stinks, Spring Goes Squish, The Messiest Desk, and Twelve Terrible Things. His career as an artist started when he began drawing historically accurate pictures of spaceships dropping bombs on dinosaurs. He has, in the past, been a second grade teacher, a baker, a cartoonist, a newspaper art director, a drummer in a heavy metal band, a balloon delivery guy, and an animator. Now he visits lots and lots of schools to show students how he creates his books. He is also a juried member of the New Hampshire State Council for the Arts Visiting Artist Roster. Originally from Somersworth, New Hampshire, Brian Benoit now listens for the roar of the surf deep in the woods of Cavendish, Vermont. His sea creatures were originally conjured up to entertain his brother during family trips on the Maine coast, and have since proven popular with his own children. Crustacean Vacation is his first children's book.
- Author(s)Brian Benoit,Marty Kelley
- PublisherIslandport Press
- Date of Publication15/06/2012
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIslandport Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight408 g
- Width241 mm
- Height218 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Illustrator(s)Brian Benoit Sr,Marty Kelley
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.