Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $78.30
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.70
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $83.88
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $76.03
- AU $12.60Trending at AU $17.01
- AU $16.67Trending at AU $22.38
About this product
- DescriptionIn the middle of a lonely wood, as night falls, you come upon a half-ruined mansion where dwells the undead Lord Tenebron among his servitors - depraved mortals, creatures of darkness, and luckless adventurers enslaved to his will. Your only hope of escape is to prevail against the dangers that beset you and battle your way to the very heart of the catacombs. There, in the deepest chamber of the vampire's crypt, you must face him and try to end his reign of terror for all time. This is fantasy adventure with a difference: YOU are the hero! A pencil, an eraser and two dice are all you need to embark on your quest. Success and vast riches - or failure and savage death - will depend on the decisions you make! Crypt of the Vampire was originally published as the first in the classic Golden Dragon Gamebook series.
- Author BiographyDave Morris is a videogame designer, comic book creator, scriptwriter and top-selling author. He has written more than two dozen choose-your-own style gamebooks, including the acclaimed interactive SF thriller Heart of Ice, the innovative sandbox-style Fabled Lands series, and a Kirkus-star-winning interactive version of Mary Shelley's classic Frankenstein. His graphic novel epic Mirabilis: Year of Wonders is being serialized in both print and digital editions.
- Author(s)Dave Morris
- PublisherFabled Lands Llp
- Date of Publication20/10/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHorror & Ghost Stories
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFabled Lands Llp
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight141 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Illustrator(s)Leo Hartas
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.