All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCryptograms are a great source of the aha! moment. These 'crypto-lists' increase the fun and the challenge. Rather than just figuring out a pithy quotation, solvers have to decipher an entire list of encoded words, phrases, titles or names that fit a category - like 'Bathtime', 'Greek Gods' or 'Headgear'. Fill in a few letters and a pattern emerges - everything clicks and the message becomes clear. And, just to make things a little harder, sometimes you have to come up with the category too!
- Author BiographyScott Weiss teaches computer science and mathematics at Mount Saint Mary's University in Emmitsburg, MD. He has consistently finished in the top 20 solvers at the American Crossword Puzzle Tournament. In 2007, he wagered so as to cause the only non-zero three-way tie in the history of Jeopardy. This is his first puzzle book.
- Author(s)Scott Weiss
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication28/04/2016
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width136 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $25.16Trending at AU $27.12
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.