All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionSoftware-based cryptography can be used for security applications where data traffic is t too large and low encryption rate is tolerable. But hardware methods are more suitable where speed and real-time encryption are needed. Until w, there has been book explaining how cryptographic algorithms can be implemented on reconfigurable hardware devices. This book covers computational methods, computer arithmetic algorithms, and design improvement techniques needed to implement efficient cryptographic algorithms in FPGA reconfigurable hardware platforms. The author emphasizes the practical aspects of reconfigurable hardware design, explaining the basic mathematics involved, and giving a comprehensive description of state-of-the-art implementation techniques.
- Author(s)Arturo Diaz Perez,Cetin Kaya Koc,Francisco Rodriguez-Henriquez,N.A. Saqib
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/02/2010
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleSignals and Communication Technology
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight599 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2007
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.