Cryptography and Network Security: Principles and Practice by William Stallings (Paperback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $255.90+ AU $10.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by roxy*books
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $173.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.85
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.18
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.95
- AU $69.55Trending at AU $86.07
About this product
- DescriptionFor one-semester, undergraduate- or graduate-level courses in Cryptography, Computer Security, and Network Security. The book is suitable for self-study and so provides a solid and up-to-date tutorial. The book is also a comprehensive treatment of cryptography and network security and so is suitable as a reference for a system engineer, programmer, system manager, network manager, product marketing personnel, or system support specialist. ' A practical survey of cryptography and network security with unmatched support for instructors and students ' In this age of universal electronic connectivity, viruses and hackers, electronic eavesdropping, and electronic fraud, security is paramount. This text provides a practical survey of both the principles and practice of cryptography and network security. First, the basic issues to be addressed by a network security capability are explored through a tutorial and survey of cryptography and network security techlogy. Then, the practice of network security is explored via practical applications that have been implemented and are in use today. An unparalleled support package for instructors and students ensures a successful teaching and learning experience.'
- Author BiographyDr. William Stallings has authored 17 titles, and counting revised editions, over 40 books on computer security, computer networking, and computer architecture. His writings have appeared in numerous publications, including the Proceedings of the IEEE, ACM Computing Reviews and Cryptologia. He has 11 times received the award for the best Computer Science textbook of the year from the Text and Academic Authors Association. In over 30 years in the field, he has been a technical contributor, technical manager, and an executive with several high-technology firms. He has designed and implemented both TCP/IP-based and OSI-based protocol suites on a variety of computers and operating systems, ranging from microcomputers to mainframes. As a consultant, he has advised government agencies, computer and software vendors, and major users on the design, selection, and use of networking software and products. He created and maintains the Computer Science Student Resource Site at
- Author(s)William Stallings
- PublisherPearson Education (US)
- Date of Publication06/03/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationUpper Saddle River
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrentice Hall
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight1060 g
- Width178 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Edition Statement6th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.