All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCryptology, the art and science of 'secret writing', provides ideal methods to solve the problems of transmitting information secretly and securely. The first half of this book studies and analyzes classical cryptosystems. The second half looks at the exciting new directions of public-key cryptology. The book is fun to read, and the author presents the material clearly and simply. Many exercises and references accompany each chapter.
- Author(s)Albrecht Beutelspacher
- PublisherMathematical Association of America
- Date of Publication05/09/1996
- LanguageEnglish & German
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleSpectrum S.
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMathematical Association of America
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Translated byChris J. Fisher
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.09
- AU $46.36Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.