Consider these sponsored items
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ultimate quest for the world's most mysterious creatures. The Loch Ness Monster, Bigfoot, the Abominable Swman -- these are the names of the elusive beasts that have caught the eye and captured the imaginations of people around the world for centuries. Recently, tales of these monsters have been corroborated by an increase in sightings, and out of these legends a new science has been born: cryptozoology -- the study of hidden animals. <i>Cryptozoology A to Z, </i> the first encyclopedia of its kind, contains nearly two hundred entries, including cryptids (the name given to these unusual beasts), new animal finds, and the explorers and scientists who search for them. Loren Coleman, one of the world's leading cryptozoologists, teams up with Jerome Clark, editor and author of several encyclopedias, to provide these definitive descriptions and many never-before-published drawings and photographs from eyewitnesses' detailed accounts. Full of insights into the methods of these scientists, exciting tales of discovery, and the history and evolution of this field, <i>Cryptozoology A to Z</i> is the most complete reference ever of the newest zoological science.
- Author(s)Jerome Clark,Loren Coleman
- PublisherPrentice Hall (a Pearson Education company)
- Date of Publication01/09/1999
- SubjectPopular Culture & Media: General Interest
- Place of PublicationHemel Hempstead
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPrentice Hall & IBD
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight456 g
- Width165 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Most relevant reviews
- dilukshsoys_011 Jul, 2017by
good, user friendly.
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $31.94Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $28.49Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $30.26Trending at AU $32.49
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.66
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.06
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.