Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $29.70Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by pozorbooks
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $4.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text offers practical information on the applications and use of the quartz crystal ball and modern crystal bowl as a magical tool. The book takes the ancient processes of divination and scrying out of the realm of the supernatural and places them in the domain of natural kwledge. It reveals why crystal balls and crystal bowls are dynamic instruments for transformation, and how they can be used to divine the future, the astral project, to connect the spirits, to heal and to balance the human energy system. The book explores their many functions, and reveals the secrets of vibrational energy, as well as its application for increasing intuition and activating creativity. Step-by-step, the reader can learn techniques for crystal gazing, scrying, attuning to spirit guides, developing clairvoyance, and healing. Crystal balls and crystal bowls are two powerful tools for opening to higher states of consciousness, and this book provides information on the hows and whys of them and aims to show how their magic can enhance the reader's life.
- Author Biography<strong>Ted Andrews</strong> (1952-2009) was an award-winning author and deeply respected teacher in the metaphysical and spiritual fields. Through his seminars, symposiums, workshops, and lectures, he was committed to making esoteric material comprehensible and practical for everyone.</p> Ted Andrew's many gifts included clairvoyancy, aura interpretation, past-life analysis, dreams interpretation, numerology, and Tarot. He wrote many books on these subjects, but is best known for his work with animal mysticism and for his bestselling <em>Animal Speak: The Spiritual & Magical Powers of Creatures Great & Small</em>. Certified in basic hypnosis and acupressure, Andrews was also involved in the study and use of herbs as an alternative path in health care, focusing strongly on esoteric forms of healing with sound, music, and voice. In addition to his interest in metaphysics, Ted was a trained pianist and often used the Celtic harp, bamboo flute, shaman rattles, Tibetan bells, Tibetan Singing Bowl, and quartz crystal bowls to create individual healing therapies and induce higher states of consciousness.</p> Ted Andrews is the author of <em>The Healer's Manual</em>; <em>Animal-Speak</em>, <em>How to See & Read the Aura</em>; <em>Enchantment of the Faerie Realm</em>; <em>Crystal Balls & Crystal</em> Bowls; <em>How to Uncover Your Past Lives; How to Heal with Color; Sacred Sounds; Simplified Qabala Magic</em>; and many other New Age titles. He passed away on October 24, 2009.  </p>
- Author(s)Ted Andrews
- PublisherLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/07/1995
- SubjectAstrology & Fortune-telling
- Place of PublicationMinnesota
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLlewellyn Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteill
- Weight478 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.55
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $36.19Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.