All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $19.24Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $71.16Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionHave you heard of crystal grids but wondered what they are, what they're for, how they work? This book will explain all that and more. This is a refreshingly practical crystal healing book. Being practical, you'll find this guidebook outlined with clear, basic instructions on specific grids and their use. Using science as our platform, you'll explore the hows and whys. Through my background and love of science-y subject matter, I help explain: - What a crystal grid is - The sacred geometry foundation of grids - Crystal grid energy fields - Connection to Mother Earth's own grid - How to use grids with distance healing work - How to set your intention - How to choose a grid formation - Specific components of a crystal grid - How to select which crystals to use in a grid - How to activate and maintain a grid - Grid recipes for various purposes This book will open up a whole new world of manifesting using the power of crystals.
- Author BiographyHibiscus Moon has learned to channel her inner-geek then merge it with her serious obsession with crystals and stones, bringing her unique perspective to the world of crystal healing. As a National Board Certified Professional Science teacher, Hibiscus Moon delivers the science behind the metaphysical aspects of working with crystals. As a Certified Crystal Master and Registered Metaphysician, Hibiscus Moon speaks, teaches and writes about crystals and is the founder and director of The Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy. She has a YouTube channel dedicated to crystal healing. She resides in Florida with her husband and kitty, Topaz, aka Topaz Panina Meow Meow.
- Author(s)Hibiscus Moon
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationScotts Valley
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight127 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.