All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $25.79Trending at AU $26.18
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $19.99Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.18
About this product
- DescriptionThe only book that explains how to maximize Crystal Reports in the Oracle environment. It focuses on key Oracle database features and tools as they pertain to creating in-depth reports with Crystal Reports.
- Author BiographyAnnette Harper, OCP, ACE, MCNE (Canal Winchester, OH) has worked with Crystal Reports with various enterprise databases for many years.
- Author(s)Marie Annette Harper
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/10/2003
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleDatabase Professional S.
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Inc.,US
- Content Note1
- Weight706 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.