Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $15.91
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionIt is a story. It is a skit. It could even be a dramatic play. It does lend itself to a high quality video of the home-made variety. Perhaps it is meant to be read and recorded for audio playback without visual distraction. It is ather conversation. It is a follow on conversation of two friends who wrestle with following Jesus in today's world. This time, however, there is an awareness of some spiritual optics-vision in a world gone blind. That's a good post modern term for eyes to see. What happens when a believer realizes that he or she has been given eyes to see the way of God? It is good to have someone to talk with about these things.
- Author BiographyTom Spence is a retired Marine Corps officer. He has worked as an independent trainer and consultant, an addictions treatment counselor, and as a newspaper manager. He is an ordained minister in the Cumberland Presbyterian Church and is the pastor of the church in Burns Flat, Oklahoma. He is husband, father, and grandfather and returned to live in his native Oklahoma in 1999. Tom publishes hundreds of articles online each year as a freelance author, including three blogs and when so inclined, the local paper as well.
- Author(s)Tom Spence
- Date of Publication19/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.