All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Crystallization of Polymers, 2nd Edition, Leo Mandelkern provides a self-contained, comprehensive, and up-to-date treatment of polymer crystallization. Volume 2 of this edition provides an authoritative account of the kinetics and mechanisms of polymer crystallization, building from the equilibrium concepts presented in volume 1. As crystalline polymers rarely, if ever, achieve their equilibrium state, this books serves as a bridge between equilibrium concepts and the state that is finally achieved. With a comprehensive treatment of the surrounding theories and experimental results from simple to complex polymer systems, this book will be an invaluable reference work for all chemists, physicists and materials scientists working in the area of polymer crystallization.
- Author BiographyLeo Mandelkern is the R.O. Lawton Distinguished Professor of Chemistry Emeritus at the Florida State University.
- Author(s)Leo Mandelkern
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/09/2004
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note287 b/w illus. 11 tables
- Weight960 g
- Width174 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.31Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $31.02
- AU $70.08Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $76.94
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.