Crystals, Colour & Chakra: Learn to Harness the Transforming Power of Natural Energies with Practical New Age Techniques and Over 1000 Stunning Photographs and Artworks by Gill Hale, Susan Lilly, Simon Lilly, Josephine de Winter, Stella Martin (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.00+ AU $12.00 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by cathbooks64
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.89Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book helps you to learn to harness the transforming power of natural energies with practical New Age techniques and over 100 stunning photographs and artworks. This is a compendium of natural New Age energy therapies that work in harmony to create balance and well-being. It features in-depth analysis of the power and qualities of over 60 individual crystals, with guidance on which stones to use. It includes advice on how to use the vibrational energies of colour, and how to harness the power of the chakras. It helps you to utilise the ancient principles of feng shui and space clearing to reduce psychic clutter, disperse negative energy and enhance your living environment. You can nurture the spiritual aspect of your home with altars and shrines, and with rituals, meditations and visualisation routines for releasing health, peace and happiness. This unique compendium reveals how the vital energies of nature can be harnessed to enhance your emotional peace of mind, your physical health, happiness, well-being, and even living environment. The first part of the book explores the innate power of crystals, how to use light and colour and the ancient Indian system of chakras. The second part looks at the home and how to banish negative forces and welcome pro-active energies. Finally, a section on the ancient arts of feng shui shows how to draw on the forces of the natural world and transform each room in your house. Use this book to bring mental, spiritual and emotional harmony into your life.
- Author BiographyGill Hale is a feng shui consultant and a trained garden designer. Josephine De Winter is a writer and editor who has collaborated on books focussing on New Age and magic. Simon Lilly is a colour therapist and kinesiologist with crystal healing and works with flower and tree essences. He has written over 12 books. Stella Martin has studied shamanism, high magic and pagan beliefs and is a psychic consultant. Susan Lilly tutors in crystal healing, flower essences, colour healing and astrology.
- Author(s)Gill Hale,Josephine de Winter,Simon Lilly,Stella Martin,Susan Lilly
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication21/02/2012
- SubjectPsychic Powers & Parapsychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteover 1000 photographs
- Weight1247 g
- Width168 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine43 mm
- Format DetailsWith flaps
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.