Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionCrystal's Diary is one woman's collection of thoughts and memories from her childhood, adolescent years and adult life. This is fairy-tale, and what you will read will shock you; child prostitution, physical and verbal abuse, witchcraft and murder are contained within these pages. At its core, this raw and emotional diary is a tale of healing and spiritual restoration. Crystal; one of her many names, grows up with her abusive guardian Antonia on the streets of Brazil. Moved around between different boarding houses, shacks and favelas, Crystal learns the language of sex at all too young an age. Growing up as a prostitute regularly subjected to violence, Crystal manages to change her path in life, after meeting an American man, who forces her to confront the reality of her past.
- Author BiographyThe author was simply another lost child without an authentic family, name or age. Today she feels compassion for others, wants to help others transition from lack to abundance. She is sensitive, inspired, understanding and objective. She found comfort and healing in writing and lives to write.
- Author(s)Crystal Long Ago
- PublisherAustin Macauley Publishers
- Date of Publication29/08/2014
- SubjectBiography: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAustin Macauley Publishers
- Out-of-print date01/12/2016
- Weight136 g
- Width131 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.