All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned with Excel gurus in mind, this handbook outlines how to create formulas that can be used to solve everyday problems with a series of data values that standard Excel formulas cant or would be too arduous to attempt. Beginning with an introduction to array formulas, this manual examines topics such as how they differ from ordinary formulas, the benefits and drawbacks of their use, functions that can and cant handle array calculations, and array constants and functions. Among the practical applications surveyed include how to extract data from tables and unique lists, how to get results that match any criteria, and how to utilize various methods for unique counts. This book contains 529 screen shots.
- Author Biography<b>Mike Girvin</b> is the author of <i>Slaying Excel Dragons</i> and has more than 800 Excel how-to videos on YouTube. He teaches finance, accounting, and statistics using Excel at the community college level. He lives in Seattle.
- Author(s)Bill Jelen,Mike Girvin
- PublisherHoly Macro! Books
- Date of Publication21/07/2013
- SubjectSoftware Packages
- Place of PublicationUniontown
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoly Macro! Books
- Content Note529 screen shots
- Weight548 g
- Width210 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.