All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.95Trending at AU $73.98
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $92.88Trending at AU $103.13
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $44.80
- AU $46.33Trending at AU $48.02
About this product
- DescriptionInspired by the concept of the prodigal son and based on the author's experiences, this is a unique and intimate story of spiritual awakening. Although largely biographical, it contains elements of an adventure story that follows the exploration of a universal, divine essence and a greater reality of spirit. Both simple and profound, it conveys with disarming candor the immediacy of the soul. This book will prove invaluable to those who are looking for life's deeper meaning in the face of modern challenges, as well as for individuals who are searching for a greater spiritual understanding of the human experience. Inspirado en el concepto del hijo prodigo y basado en las experiencias propias del autor, esta es una historia unica e intima de un despertar espiritual. Basado en parte en hechos biograficos, este libro contiene elementos de aventura que marcan la exploracion de una esencia universal y divina. Con sencillez y profundidad, trata el tema del alma de una manera candida y honesta. El libro esta guiado hacia aquellos lectores que buscan un proposito mas profundo en sus vidas y en la humanidad en general.
- Author Biography<b>John-Roger, DSS</b>, founded the nondenominational Church of the Movement of Spiritual Inner Awareness in 1968. In the late 1970s he established Network of Wisdoms Productions, which has recordedmore than6,000 of his seminars. He also produces his nationally shown cable TV show, <i>That Which Is</i>, and appears regularly on <i>Larry King Live</i>. He is the chancellor and founder of the University of Santa Monica and the president of the Peace Theological Seminary and College of Philosophy. He lives in Los Angeles. <b>Pauli Sanderson, DSS</b>, is a teacher and counselor who has studied clinical psychology and spiritual science. She lives in Southern California and British Columbia.
- Author(s)John Roger,Pauli Sanderson
- PublisherMandeville Press
- Date of Publication01/06/2007
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMandeville Press
- Weight435 g
- Width165 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.