Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionNobody can make us happy. What this book advocates is simple but t easy. In a culture that celebrates the speed and instant gratification, the author proposes a different way. She says, however attractive propositions look, the more deceptive they are and abound today, its brightness fades very quickly. Nothing changes if we have t changed ourselves deeply.
- Author(s)Monica L Esgueva
- Date of Publication30/12/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date06/08/2014
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.