All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $88.03
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $20.47Trending at AU $21.76
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
- AU $30.45Trending at AU $51.44
About this product
- DescriptionBetween 1998 and 2002 Andrew Moore traveled to Cuba eight times: with each trip he dug a little deeper into the unique characteristics of this extraordinary island. Working with an 8x10 camera and with the requisite patience, Moore was determined to depict this country from the inside out. The results were a series of poignant interiors that display the changing fortunes of the Cuban nation over its fi ve hundred year history. These magnifi cent interiors will form the core of the newly revised book. In addition to these well-kwn interior views, the new book will also include portraits, landscapes and other views that hint at changes coming to this island nation. One of the themes introduced in this version will be the contrast between the frayed patinas of Cuban homes versus the great-unspoiled beauty of the island's nature itself. This edition is limited to 200 numbered and signed copies. This beautifully packaged deluxe edition comes with a cloth slipcase.
- Author(s)Andrew Moore
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- Place of PublicationBologna
- Country of PublicationItaly
- Out-of-print date16/05/2017
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight2570 g
- Width400 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.