Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $74.97Trending at AU $77.01
- AU $12.52Trending at AU $13.05
- AU $46.02Trending at AU $53.13
- AU $41.46Trending at AU $49.82
- AU $17.59Trending at AU $18.15
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $12.13Trending at AU $14.05
About this product
- DescriptionSomething's strange about the world Marco unexpectedly finds himself in, without memory of who he is and how he got here. It takes him a moment to realize what's wrong: Everything around him is made of cubes. Haunted by skeletons, zombies, and killer cucumbers, he must find an exit from the Cubeworld. As he finally confronts the deadly enderman, there's more at stake than just his life ... Recommended for ages 12 and older.
- Author BiographyKarl Olsberg has published more than 10 novels, which have been translated into 7 languages, including an international bestseller. He works as an e-commerce consultant and lives with his family in Hamburg, Germany.
- Author(s)Karl Olsberg
- Date of Publication16/06/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectScience Fiction & Fantasy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Out-of-print date12/01/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.