All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'The whole countryside is riddled with treason . . . Who is loyal? Who can be trusted?' Peter Brownrigg finds himself on the wrong side of the law - and on the run. As he makes his way to London he meets Kit, ather runaway, and with luck on their side they find jobs as apprentices to the playwright William Shakespeare. But then a chance discovery endangers their lives once more and soon Peter finds himself caught up in a deadly conspiracy that will test his bravery to its very limits.
- Author BiographyBorn in Nottingham in 1909, Geoffrey Trease had his first book published in 1934. He went on to write over 100 books for children and adults, and became renowned for his children's historical novels. Cue for Treason, published in 1940, was his most popular and successful book. He died in 1998.
- Author(s)Geoffrey Trease
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication02/07/2015
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2015
- Weight260 g
- Width129 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $16.59
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.94
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $13.87
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.72
- AU $11.83Trending at AU $17.55
- AU $32.94Trending at AU $34.46
- AU $8.45Trending at AU $13.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.