All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.54
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.40
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.95
- AU $70.89Trending at AU $79.84
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.15
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.10
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.45
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty years since their last session, Demian decides to set out to find his former therapist. Together, they can easily revive their former bond and explore the deepest corners of the human condition and the inevitable challenges of life through the problems that plague Demian. Through reflections and witty dialogues, Jorge Bucay meditates on the trials and conflicts that affect us all and against which we are obligated to take responsibility and choose a path.
- Author BiographyJorge Bucay is a doctor and a psychotherapist. His books have been translated into more than 24 languages, and he has become one of the most influential thinkers of today s society. He is the author of Amarse con los ojos abiertos, Cartas para Claudia, Cuentos para pensar, De la autoestima al egoismo, De la ignorancia a la sabiduria and Hojas de ruta among others.
- Author(s)Jorge Bucay
- PublisherEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Date of Publication01/04/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEditorial Oceano de Mexico
- Weight227 g
- Width124 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.