All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $31.76
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.42
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.26
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.51
- AU $12.73Trending at AU $13.11
- AU $19.74Trending at AU $20.72
- AU $30.87Trending at AU $31.23
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection includes one never seen before story, the magisterial The Bargain, written in 1950, and five stories that up until w had never been translated into Spanish: The Walls are Cold, a subtle chronicle of the cloudy evening meeting between sailors and mercenaries; A Mink of Ones Own, a story of appearances and disappointment, for which Capote possessed a fine sense, The Shape of Things, about a train journey where a story of war is revealed with contained poignancy; Preachers Legend, in which hidden tenderness and penetration serve as the counterpoint to the merciless realism and raw language used to describe the obsessions and fears of a poor and lonely old man; and finally, the moving, grotesque and shrewd Paradises Waiting Room, which refers to the meeting, in an unexpected place, between a happy widower and a mysterious woman, gifted, among other things, with an admirable voice. Stories as famous as A Tree of Night, Mojave and A Christmas Memory complete this collection in which Capotes succinct style shines in all its brilliance.
- Author(s)Truman Capote
- PublisherAnagrama, Editorial S.A.
- Date of Publication21/05/2013
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectShort Stories & Fiction Anthologies
- Place of PublicationBarcelona
- Country of PublicationSpain
- ImprintAnagrama, Editorial S.A.
- Weight336 g
- Width137 mm
- Height207 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.