All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.73Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.18Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionHow does the blue mold get into Gorgonzola? Where did ice cream come from, in the days before refrigerators? What is there to tell about the wine of Piedmont? How are tomato preserves made? How does one recognize a genuine balsamic vinegar? What are the marks of quality that help to distinguish genuine products from imitations? What food was eaten in ancient Rome which specialties were served at court during the Middle Ages, and what culinary invations accompanied the Renaissance? Culinaria Italy takes a look behind the scenes and answers these and many other questions of interest to lovers of Italian Cuisine.
- Author BiographyClaudia Piras studied philosophy and literature. Her interest in Italian cuisine developed at a tender age - she will never forget the incomparable tomato sauce prepared by her Sardinian father, nor the mussels with lemon and charcoal-broiled fillet of veal at her grandmother's house in Oristano. She works in Munich as an editor, author, and translator.
- PublisherUllmann Publishing
- Date of Publication05/12/2013
- SubjectNational & Regional Cuisine
- Place of PublicationKonigswinter
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintUllmann Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight3130 g
- Width268 mm
- Height312 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edited byClaudia Piras
- Photographer(s)Ruprecht Stempell
- Edition StatementRelaunch
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.