All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThink before you eat * Choose the best ingredients you can afford * Understand flavor, and pack us much of it as you can into each bite As an award-winning food writer, Peter Kaminsky was well acquainted with the occupational hazard of life as a professional eater. But when his health (and his waistline!) started to suffer, he began to re-think his approach to how and what he consumed. In Culinary Intelligence, his memoir and personal manifesto, Kaminsky explains his practical approach to losing weight: think more about food, rather than less. Here Kaminsky shows, with a hefty dose of humor, the way to better eating without sacrificing on pleasure.
- Author BiographyPeter Kaminsky wrote Underground Gourmet for New York magazine for four years, and his Outdoors column appeared in The New York Times for twenty years. He is a longtime contributor to Food & Wine and the former managing editor of National Lampoon. His books include Pig Perfect: Encounters with Remarkable Swine, The Moon Pulled Up an Acre of Bass, The Elements of Taste (with Gray Kunz), Seven Fires: Grilling the Argentine Way (with Francis Mallmann), Letters to a Young Chef (with Daniel Boulud), Celebrate! (with Sheila Lukins), and John Madden's Ultimate Tailgating. He is a creator and executive producer of the Kennedy Center Mark Twain Prize for American Humor and the Library of Congress Gershwin Prize for Popular Song on PBS.
- Author(s)Peter Kaminsky
- Date of Publication12/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight268 g
- Width130 mm
- Height204 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $41.79Trending at AU $43.10
- AU $17.61Trending at AU $22.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $16.15
- AU $43.42Trending at AU $48.90
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.73
- AU $17.82Trending at AU $26.00
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.27
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.